In being part of our team, you will benefit from:
- Support from a vast network of senior leaders and teachers within the school and our Trust
- Regular planned opportunities to collaborate and share best practice with other RMET schools
- Working with a team of friendly, dedicated and hardworking staff and Trustees
- An outstanding offer of CPD opportunities within and across schools
- A sharp focus on staff well-being to include Health Care provision and access to gym facilities
Please find below application forms for both Teaching and Support staff posts.
Please note that any advertised vacancy will close on or before the specified closing date depending on the volume of suitable applicants. If you have not heard from us within 21 days of the closing date, please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion. We wish to stress that no discourtesy is intended in following such a procedure, and you should not let this deter you from future applications.
RMET is committed to the protection and safety of its students.
RMET recognise and respect diversity and reasonable adjustments will be made for staff with a disability.
All posts are subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS disclosure, suitable references, medical clearance and appropriate qualifications.
Job adverts are in the "In this section" menu to the right (Below if using a mobile device).
Please see below for application forms.