To cultivate wisdom, character and strength in students, so they can understand, celebrate and shape the world in which they live.
Rainham Mark Education Trust believe that education is the wise, hopeful and respectful cultivation of learning and change undertaken in the belief that we should all have the chance to share in life.
This is why we exist. This is what we do. This is who we are.
We are a family of 3 Academies in Gillingham, Medway. Our Trust is in a very exciting stage of its development, having recently re-aligned and strengthened our central team; relaunched our vision; and established an ambitious future strategy.
Working for us
At Rainham Mark Education Trust we believe that together we make a positive difference. Our aspiring and committed family of schools provides real opportunities for aspiring teachers, school leaders and support staff.
We recognise that the success of our schools largely depends on the quality of our staff and so are committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding individuals.
In being part of our team, you will benefit from:
• Support from a vast network of senior leaders and teachers within the school and our Trust
• Regular planned opportunities to collaborate and share best practice with other RMET schools
• Working with a team of friendly, dedicated and hardworking staff and Trustees
• An outstanding offer of CPD opportunities within and across schools
• A sharp focus on staff well-being to include Health Care provision and access to gym facilities